What is a Spirit Guide
Our Spirit Guides are incredible and loving beings assigned to help us move through our lives. Every person alive has, at least, several Spirit Guides specifically assigned to help them and only them.
How Spirit Guides Can Help You
Your Spirit Guides have a very specific purpose in your life. They want to assist you in living your life the best way you can as you evolve your soul and move closer and closer to enlightenment. A heavy task for sure!
Your Spirit Guides can help you:
- Make decisions more easily
- Figure out who is good and not-so-good to have in your life
- Give you information about different things to help you know the truth behind them
- Protect you
- Give you the guidance that you’re asking for
- Help you find your soulmate
- and more
Calling on the Guides
Many people avoid calling on their guides because they’re worried about bothering these benevolent beings. Sure you need a good parking place because it’s raining, but that’s too menial for the guides. Maybe you’re not sure that sales person is on the up-and-up, but it’s better to figure it out for yourself, right?
Your Guides want to hep you in absolutely everything in your life!
The only limitation in how your guides can help you is related to you. YOU always have to the be the one to call and them and ask for help! This seems easy, but so often people don’t like to ask for help. Even from their Spirit Guides!
How to Contact Your Spirit Guide
Your Spirit Guides know you better than anyone. They know what you really think about your aunt and what spiritual soul lessons you came here to work on. They’re always around you, but the prefer to work WITH you instead of ON you or AT you.
They’re also not going to hold how you call on them against you. For example, if you say the “wrong” word. They really just want to have a healthy partnership with you.
The Guidelines for Contacting Your Spirit Guide and Guides
Based on my two decades working as a psychic and animal communicator, I’ve learned some foolproof techniques for connecting to the Guides. In addition to watching my on-demand master class on this, try following these guidelines!
1. Keep Your Intention Clear When calling our for your divine help, be sure to call out for your personal help. For example, instead of saying, “Anyone out there help me!” say something like, “I’m calling on my Spirit Guides.” So much of creating this relationship really does come from intention! This way you can always trust that you’re working with YOUR guides, who are specifically concerned for your well-being. (You don’t want to accidentally call on your mother’s guides for help hah!)
2. Include the present moment in your request. Spirit Guides exist differently from humans and don’t really recognize time. When you’re looking to connect with your Guides, include the word, “now.” So, “I’m calling on my Spirit Guides for assistance, now.” This is a funny one. If you don’t include timing in your request, you never know when they’ll show!
3. Always be polite. “Please” and “thank you” will get you far. Gratitude is a positive energy to infuse your request for help with. It’s like the lubricant to any request-and things always go much more smoothly when it’s present. “I’m calling on Spirit Guides for assistance, now. Thank you.” I include this here because it changes the tenor of the connection from fear or worry to graditude!
Give this a try and notice how you feel when you say it. If you feel good about it, you can trust that your Spirit Guides will respond in kind!