Video Transcript below Be sure to check my Youtube channel for more helpful videos.
Today we’re going to talk about how to use my psychic method for helping separation anxiety in dogs. Hi, my name is Danielle MacKinnon. I am an animal communicator, that means pet psychic. I’ve been doing this for 20-plus years and I absolutely love helping people understand their animals based on all the knowledge that I’ve acquired through my thousands of readings that I’ve done with animals.
So the tool that you’re going to use will work both on you and it’s going to help your separation anxiety in dogs. Stay tuned at the ending so I can explain exactly why this tool works, because if you don’t know that you’re not going to get anywhere on the tool. You’re going to do the thing and it’s not really going to happen and it’ll all be a wash and you’ll be like, “That doesn’t work, Danielle,” and you’ll never come back. So you have to stay until after the tool so I can explain that to you.
We know how to take care of ourselves. We know how to exercise, we know how to eat well, we know all of these things, maybe we do them, maybe we don’t, but one of the most overlooked areas that our animals are clued into is our emotional health and our energetic health. And those things, they go hand-in-hand and that is what we’re going to deal with today.
Step 1: Setting the Foundation to decrease dog anxiety
For this tool, we’re going to close our eyes and take a few breaths. Inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth, if that’s comfortable for you. Inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth. Again, inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth.
- Imagine, with your eyes closed, that your body is where your body is and then surrounding that is a beautiful column of light. The light is white and gold and silver and sparkly and you’re imagining it being sparkly all over, all around you. And a column is basically like this big cylinder that is surrounding your body.
- Now, as you look at that cylinder in your imagination. I just want you to notice… are you imagining the pieces, the particles, the things that are making up this column of light, are you imagining them being very small, spread out, very compact? How are you imagining them? I really want you to take note. Take notice how all of these little particles in the column of light are moving and notice that they’re not moving in unison. Some are moving like this, some are moving like that. It’s kind of like a little bit of chaotic light in this column.
Continue Setting Your Foundation
- We’re going to get this column of light to organize itself and when we do that, it’s going to shift the energy within you. So with your eyes still closed, I want you to imagine, inhale, and on the exhale, I want you to imagine making this column of light get really, really thick around you, really, really far out. Like, 10, 20 yards out, all around you.
- Now inhale, exhale, and take it even a little bit bigger than that. Maybe 30, 40 yards out, all around you. Feels big, doesn’t it? Okay.
- Now, what you’re going to do is you’re going to inhale, and on the exhale, bring it in a little. Inhale, and on the exhale, bring it in a little bit more. Inhale, and on the exhale, keep bringing it in until it’s just about elbow’s width away from you, surrounding you. Okay. And now that you’re there, imagine running energy up and down it, up and down it. So the energy’s going . I know I sound crazy. I know it. Just ignore that and do this exercise.
- Notice the particles are in your imagination. Notice how there feels like there’s more of a rhythm, there’s more organization to this whole situation with the column of light. And notice how you’re sitting. One of the things that frequently happens is when people do this column of light exercise they find their neck gets longer, they find they’re sitting up taller, they find they’re just more centered and more straight and more strong within their body. And that’s what this column of light does for you, is it makes you centered and strong and grounded in your body.
Okay, so now you’re ready for step two.
Step 2: Working With Your Dog Anxiety and Your Energy
Step two is working with your dog so you can leave the house. You have to stay in this awesome grounded, strong, like, strong in your body space to be able to leave your house and have it affect your dog with separation anxiety. So maintain this feeling. If you notice you lose that feeling, just go do the column again and then go back to this step. Don’t keep doing this step and be like, “Oh, it’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine.” No, it’s not fine. Do it for real.
To help a dog with separation anxiety, first, you’re going to go to your dog and you’re going to say, “Hey, Fido, I’m about to leave the house. I love you. I’ll be back in, you know, 20 minutes.” And then you really have to come back in 20 minutes. So you’re in this strong place, you’re not doing crazy stuff, you’re not worrying about Fido. You’re holding your energy in this way and you’re sharing that with Fido and then you gently, calmly leave the house.
After a few times of doing this, you’re going to notice that your dog is going to be reacting to you differently when you leave the house because you’re now leaving the house in a strong and secure place.
Why This Psychic Tool Helps Separation Anxiety in Dogs
In the beginning of this article, I mentioned that it was important to listen all the way to the end so I could explain why this works to help your dog with separation anxiety. Here’s how it works:
When we are in a state of worry, anxiety, distraction, or concern (like how we’re probably feeling when we’re running out of the house), our dog is intuitively seeing, feeling, and knowing this. So, if I’m leaving the house and I’m agitated and worried, what is happening? My dog with separation anxiety is looking at me and saying, “Oh, she looks pretty nervous and worried. Now I’m left here all alone. I don’t have anyone to protect me. She certainly can’t protect me when she’s like that.” My anxiety and worry is creating a situation where my dog is feeling more insecure.
The column of strength exercise helps me to feel energetically strong and secure. When my dog taps into this power, she now thinks, “Oh, look at Danielle now. That’s secure! She’s leaving in a state of support and strength and power. I feel safe because I feel that I can trust her now.”
So that’s what you’re going to try. Come back and let me know how it goes!