I was having breakfast with a close friend and he started asking me questions about my upcoming trip to Bimini to swim with the wild dolphins.
This friend is never afraid to ask WHATEVER questions pop into his head so I had a lot of fun answering him – especially since he didn’t ask the “normal” questions!
Usually people want to know if there’s time to hang out on the beach (there is – every day until lunch actually) or if it’s very hot there (yes, it is summer after all!) my friend John took it much further and put me in stitches! Here’s a little snippet of our conversation:
- He led with, “Is there space for a chair on the beach?” THAT was his most important question?! (I assured him that the beach was, in fact, almost like a private beach. ALL the beaches in Bimini were like that actually!)
- Would everyone on the trip be an “accomplished” animal communicator? “I do NOT talk to animals that way, Danielle…” He said. Ooof! I explained that people of all levels of AC experience (none to lots) will come and I’ve even brought my husband and son before!
- Are there restaurants where he would actually want to eat? (He’s way specific about his food…) I told him that there are some yummy restaurants, but the private chef that comes on the trip beats all of them!
- Is there a way to go out and have a good time? I told him there were restaurants, bars, and other neat little places to hang out. Plus, fun music!
- Do the dolphins get frisky? Yes, he did ask this! He’d seen a documentary about dolphins and wanted to double check. I told him that they certainly loved to play with us in the water. They grabbed a string of seaweed and were swimming around with it on their nose, under my feet, and through the group. I don’t think that’s frisky though!
Love & Light,