Free Psychic Exercise #3

For this week’s Free Psychic Exercise, you will be working with an animal. This is different from our past exercises – but also very fun. Think of the animals as someone on your side, helping you practice. Animals want to help humans evolve after all.

Before you begin check out the tips below to help you improve your accuracy.

Accuracy Improvement Tips:

1. Write down WHATEVER you get – even if it doesn’t make sense
  2. Don’t try to make something make sense – just record the information as is. It’s possible that when you see what others wrote, the thing that doesn’t make sense will suddenly become clear.
  3. Don’t translate anything. Just write it down as it comes in. Don’t write out a big long story – that’s not how animals communicate. Be comfortable just writing down little bits – you’re more likely to be very clear that way
  4. Record the information according to your senses (very important). For example, if you saw a picture of a chimney with smoke in your head, don’t write down “family like to sit by fire” – instead write down “I SAW a picture of…” It is in our translations that we most often make our intuitive information become inaccurate.

Have a GREAT time! Here are the directions:

– Spend a moment connecting with the image below. You may want to gaze deeply at the image or you may want to just glance quickly. Whatever works for you will be best.

-Record whatever impressions you see, hear, feel smell, know in the Comment box below.

-Come back to check and see what others have received as well – and to comment on what information they have.

Chewy

Chewy

You may also be interested in Danielle’s FREE classes or Danielle’s Online Beginner Animal Communication Class.

Don’t forget to check out the other Free Psychic Exercises as well.

Danielle MacKinnon has been named an expert TV psychic medium, intuitive, animal communicator, and foremost expert on soul contracts. She has appeared on numerous radio shows, tv and taught along side some of the world’s most renowned psychics, mediums, healers and TV experts.

158 replies
« Older CommentsNewer Comments »
  1. Monique
    Monique says:

contentment, bliss, longing for understanding, I love you, i love being here, I actually rescued you, did you know?

2. Bruce
    Bruce says:

Male dog. More than half dead but can’t leave yet because he worries over couple. They are retired, white. The woman wears typically a simple light blue and white streight cotton dress with sturdy heavier set plump legs. She always looks neat. Couples’ health not great. Lady has poofy round grey hair-do that always looks beauty shop fresh. Man is thinner with long skinny legs and a good treat giver.

3. Mariela
    Mariela says:

I see the color pink. Feel content, then happy, feel like laughing actually. “It’s not that serious” I feel like there may be a health problem, but the dog is content no matter what the circumstance. I’m seeing the laughing Buddah. Total joy in non-attachment.

4. lana
    lana says:

much loved both ways,on vacation, not suppose to be in this chair, laughter,dog looking at owner. The letter M name?,fishing, winter, boat, fire, bedroom

5. Monica
    Monica says:

old, tired, belongs to a boat owner, male, bored, not too happy, could be ill, (near end of life), most life is out of him, lonely, sad, misses loved one; (his favorite person), Just hanging in, just wants to sleep. (Very sad and lonely is #1)

6. ~V~
    ~V~ says:

Happy, a little on the nervous side, always watching, wishing for a little more time with people or a playmate a little loneliness, illness or attention getting habit…

7. Elisabeth
    Elisabeth says:

I feel sadness in the dog; waiting with anticipation; Get the sense of a wise soul. His jaw is swollen and hurting; I feel he is in his rightful place He is thinking, listening and feeling – a true guardian.

8. Glo
    Glo says:

Health issues come to mind, chest feels heavy and enlarged, bricks outdoors, red, with black wrought iron, chewy is showing me something long like a snake toy or a long piece of material like a belt to a robe. when I ask if chewy is till in this world I get an image of golden light around the head. I think there is a mass in the chest, the chest keeps coming up. Heavyness there in the chest. I can’t tell if Chewy has passed, but since this seems to be such an issue, health chest, lightness, golden glow, I will conclude yes. Now the chest is bursting with love. Chewy says it’s in my chest.

9. julimoon
    julimoon says:

Male, he knew my benji, on vaka or in summer home woods and water, was danielles dog or close family dog, passed on not with us, very loving and healing, happy

10. Jama
    Jama says:

He’s an older dog, he is achey in his hips from arthritis. He loves the summer months where the heat helps him but the winters he loves to lay around areas that will keep him warm.

11. kaye
    kaye says:

Dog likes to get dirty. Owners love dog (man and woman by lake/water), but not so happy with the “dirty” part the dog loves.. Dog knows it will get its way, and cant control himself outside! I think he is Curious as to what is being said around him during this picture – knows he’s being talked about., or ready to go eat.

12. KDC
    KDC says:

Sad dog, just lost its owner, they used to go out on the boat together, and the dog used to stand in the bow to smell the air. Dog’s not young anymore either, and maybe this was at the funeral.

13. katie young
    katie young says:

I live with an older couple who really indulge me, worry over me. I get hotspots because the woman is sometimes filled with anger or causes anger or friction in the family. I live in the North East, I love the water, and my family has a sail boat. The man in my family is very bookish and the woman cooks very rich food. They get too much sun, and that’s another reason that I get hotspots.

14. Carolyn
    Carolyn says:

His name tells me in the puppy faz- things came up missing.Chewy is a rescue you can by the contentment in his eyes. He enjoys the of relaxing in style.He is loved.He in return is patient,kind and loving.

15. Shelly
    Shelly says:

Very sweet doggie. There is a sadness related to him. He seems to be happy, wagging his tail, and wanting to be loved. Hes very close to someone in this home. Hes kind of restless. Smell of meat or canned food. The sadness could be that this little one has passed.

16. Julie
    Julie says:

Waiting to go play. See a lake. Waiting for man – 40’s. He wants his leash. hurry up. man is working at a bench with tools. In a building like a boat house or vacation home near water.

17. dea
    dea says:

lived in a big house
    lived w/ cats
    loved to play
    he was a mama’s boy
    had a special blanket
    had something wrong in his chest area or some sort of breathing problems

18. Brie
    Brie says:

Aahh/awe!
    Fourth of July. Older ???… Family picnic, watermelon, kites & volleyball. Sand with tuffs of tall tough grass. Birds..Seagulls?? Beach??
    I love this dog! He is home to me!

19. Monica
    Monica says:

I try to be a good boy
    My Mom is important to me
    Hungry all the time – something not right in my stomach
    Love my stuffed bunny
    Have a sister who is a cocker spaniel

20. A.F.
    A.F. says:

Anticipation. Is there a possibility of a meal or a walk soon? The door is observing someone. There is a bit of a question mark on this cute little face….

21. Madelyn
    Madelyn says:

Chewy appears to be watching someone perform – tell a story with lots of hand gesticulations. Lots of energy, a family gathering? At first, I got “Pay attention to me!”

22. Randhir
    Randhir says:

sad, not because of bad treatment by owners but because of the situation the owners are in. The owners are sad and this is rubbing in on the dog.
    Belongs to a lady who is in her 50s and a man who is in 60s

23. Judianne
    Judianne says:

A sweet character. I saw him running, loved balls or toys. I got the sense he’s no longer in his physical form (in the picture) but he definitely still hangs around.

24. Megan
    Megan says:

seems sad, not very active. though a very loyal pet, snow over time.(by that I mean snow that’s been played with a bit after days)

25. Lom

safe
    ocean ocean
    i like water
    happy boy
    better place now

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!