For this week’s Free Psychic Exercise, you will be working with an animal. This is different from our past exercises – but also very fun. Think of the animals as someone on your side, helping you practice. Animals want to help humans evolve after all.
Before you begin check out the tips below to help you improve your accuracy.
Accuracy Improvement Tips:
- Write down WHATEVER you get – even if it doesn’t make sense
- Don’t try to make something make sense – just record the information as is. It’s possible that when you see what others wrote, the thing that doesn’t make sense will suddenly become clear.
- Don’t translate anything. Just write it down as it comes in. Don’t write out a big long story – that’s not how animals communicate. Be comfortable just writing down little bits – you’re more likely to be very clear that way
- Record the information according to your senses (very important). For example, if you saw a picture of a chimney with smoke in your head, don’t write down “family like to sit by fire” – instead write down “I SAW a picture of…” It is in our translations that we most often make our intuitive information become inaccurate.
Have a GREAT time! Here are the directions:
– Spend a moment connecting with the image below. You may want to gaze deeply at the image or you may want to just glance quickly. Whatever works for you will be best.
-Record whatever impressions you see, hear, feel smell, know in the Comment box below.
-Come back to check and see what others have received as well – and to comment on what information they have.
Don’t forget to check out the other Free Psychic Exercises as well.
Danielle MacKinnon has been named an expert TV psychic medium, intuitive, animal communicator, and foremost expert on soul contracts. She has appeared on numerous radio shows, tv and taught along side some of the world’s most renowned psychics, mediums, healers and TV experts.