Ok everyone, you are going to laugh!
This is my calculator. I purchased it brand new from Staples in the ’90s specifically to use for graduate school. For those of you who don’t know – I attended Grad School for my MBA in Boston, MA. I did not like it at all. The corporate environment, the roles, the boxes that the students were taught through – all of this served to help me realize my true self. I found many of the teachers (most of them older men) to be very old fashioned and even closed-minded and I found the environment stifling.
I will also give you more details based on information that you received:
- I absolutely did NOT feel comfortable being my true self in grad school.
- I did not like the things I was being taught to do with the calculator (I’m good at math but I just don’t like it!).
- I’ve been told that I have some very masculine energy (and to be honest – this is very true. That type A energy (the go-getter) energy is very masculine.
- I felt that many of the things we were learning were outdated when compared to where I wanted to be in my life.
- The school was very challenging – long hours, up until the wee hours of the night studying, pressure, pressure, pressure!
- I still used this calculator heavily in 2001 at my corporate job – and doing a project that required it’s use during the September 11th attacks.
- Purchased in Boston, MA
- I do use the calculator currently for my business. This is a much more positive thing!
I will continue to add as I see more details come in that I can confirm. I cannot confirm, however cigarettes. I have never smoked (except for giving it a try a few times in High School) so I’m excited to see how the smoking detail plays out!
Danielle MacKinnon has been named an expert TV psychic medium, intuitive, animal communicator, and foremost expert on soul contracts. She has appeared on numerous radio shows, tv and taught along side some of the world’s most renowned psychics, mediums, healers and TV experts.